| 7.8°C Dublin

Close

Grandmother died after 'overworked' pharmacist give her wrong drugs, court hears

Close

(Stock photo)

(Stock photo)

(Stock photo)

An 'overworked' pharmacist in Northern Ireland made a tragic error and gave out the wrong pills to a grandmother who took ill within moments and later died, a court has heard.

The 45-year-old pharmacist Martin White, of Belfast Road, Muckamore, on the outskirts of Antrim, admitted filling out the wrong prescription for 67-year-old Ethna Walsh on February 6, 2014.


Most Watched





Privacy