* I believed she was attention seeking and very immature for her age. With Elaine it was always drama"
Extract from statement to gardaí by Elaine Twomey, who knew Elaine O'Hara for 10 years.
* She told me she liked to be tied up and cut and she liked the release of blood because it relieved the tension she was feeling. I was shocked."
Extract from Elaine Twomey's statement which also detailed how Elaine O'Hara confided in her [Ms Twomey] she suffered a miscarriage after becoming pregnant by a bisexual man called Adam.
* His fantasy was basically wanting to stab a woman to death during sex."
Darci Day, a young woman who says she met Graham Dwyer online using the name "Cassie," tells the Central Criminal Court of her understanding of Graham Dwyer's fantasy.
* Having been responsible for creating three lives, wasn't I entitled to take just one? But who?"
Extract from a four page document called "Killing Darci" found on an external hard drive gardaí recovered from Graham Dwyer's home.
* She was terrified now and started to panic. I suspected she would try something stupid. I took a plastic bag from my pocket and got a rag soaked with chloroform... She was unconscious, lying in my room. At my mercy."
Extract from "Jenny's first rape", a document recovered by gardaí from an external hard drive at Graham Dwyer's home in which the author describes abducting and drugging a woman on a trip to Newcastle in the UK.
* I looked into her terrified face, contorted with pain, fear and rage, mouth open and stuffed with the ball gag. I smiled, 'how was it for you, baby?' Ha ha ha."
Extract from "Jenny's first rape", a document recovered by gardaí from an external hard drive at Graham Dwyer's home.