No guarantee a Yes vote will lead to abortion up to 12 weeks - watchdog
There are no guarantees that a Yes vote on May 25 will lead to abortion up to 12 weeks into a pregnancy, the official referendum watchdog has warned.
- GAA star vows to continue supporting the pro-life campaign
- 'We are disappointed' - protesters gather as Repeal the Eight mural painted over
- Explainer: Everything you need to know about registering to vote in the abortion referendum
- 'For compassion in crisis' - Amy Huberman lends support to the 'Together for Yes' campaign
- Abortion will not be unrestricted if the Eighth Amendment is repealed - Taoiseach