Adams has to 'come clean', say families of IRA victims
FAMILIES who lost loved ones to IRA violence have called on Gerry Adams to “come clean” before he steps down as Sinn Féin leader.
- Pearse Doherty rules himself out of standing for Sinn Fein leadership
- Kevin Doyle: Gerry, spare me your 'forgiveness' - just say sorry for...
- Adams is no loss to this island's political future
- We may have lost out, but World Cup bid was great collaboration
- Gerry Adams says he has a 'particular affinity' with IRA victims