Take to the road with a new Mitsubishi Outlander
We’re giving our readers the chance to win this amazing Mitsubishi Outlander worth €32,500*
Explore the world your way with the incredible Mitsubishi Outlander. With exceptional specification and SUV practicality, it’s designed to perfectly complement every aspect of your life, from your daily commute to your weekend adventure.
For your chance to win, simply collect 10 tokens in total. One token will appear in the Irish Independent and Sunday Independent from 16th September to 6th October 2017. You can get a FREE bonus token if you ‘Like’ The Farming Independent’s Facebook page. Entry forms will appear in the Irish Independent every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Post your completed entry form with 10 tokens to: Win a Mitsubishi Outlander Competition, PO Box 11, Independent News & Media PLC, Independent House, 27-32 Talbot Street, Dublin 1.
Remember, you can enter as many times as you like, so get collecting and you could be driving away in a brand new Mitsubishi Outlander.
Terms and conditions apply. Model shown is for illustration purposes only. *RRP excludes Metallic Paint, Dealer delivery & related charges.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, Mitsubishi Motors Ireland, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The promoters are Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited and Mitsubishi Motors Ireland.
- The prize is a Mitsubishi Outlander Intense 5 Seat 2WD 2.2L Diesel.
- Model shown in promotional material is for illustrated purposes only. Colour depends on stock availability.
- There is no cash or alternative for the prize which if not accepted on the terms and conditions herein contained shall be deemed withdrawn.
- Registration costs, VAT, VRT, delivery cost and warranty are paid by Mitsubishi Motors Ireland.
- Road Tax and Insurance are the full responsibility of the winner of the promotion.
- No warranty will be given by Independent Newspapers in relation to the title, or condition of the Car.
- To enter the promotion, entrants must submit a completed entry form together with 10 valid tokens to Win A Mitsubishi Outlander Competition, PO Box 11, Independent News & Media PLC, 27-32 Talbot St., Dublin 1 to arrive no later than Monday 16 October 2017 at 5pm. Entries will not be accepted at Mitsubishi Motors Ireland offices or any location other than the address specified. No responsibility will be accepted for entries delivered to Mitsubishi Motors Ireland offices.
- Entry forms will be published in the Irish Independent every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Valid tokens will be printed in the Irish Independent and Sunday Independent from 16th September to 6th October 2017.
- Closing date for receipt of entries by the Promoter is Monday 16th October 2017 at 5pm.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
- All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
- The winner will be the person who has answered the question on the entry form correctly and in the opinion of the judges completes the tiebreaker in the most original way. The decision of the Judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The panel of judges will include at least one member who is independent of the Promoter. The winners will be notified by phone call in November. The winner must claim the prize within 1 month of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
- In the event that the judging panel is undecided as to the sole winner, or there is no unique name entered, the promoter reserves the right to run a further final stage of the competition in such manner and format as it may in its sole discretion determine.
- The winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to Win A Mitsubishi Outlander Competition, PO Box 11, Independent News & Media PLC, 27-32 Talbot St., Dublin 1 within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped self addressed envelope.
- The winner may have to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted. Original tokens only, no photocopies will be accepted.
- By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of the personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purpose to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.
- Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Independent News & Media, Independent House, 27-32 Talbot St, Dublin 1.