Enjoy Return Flights with AerLingus
Sign up to our new Home Delivery offer and get 30,000 Avios points to use towards two Aer Lingus flights to one of 24 European destinations
The Irish Independent and Sunday Independent have partnered with AerClub, the new loyalty programme of Aer Lingus, to bring you closer to your next holiday.
Subscribe to home delivery of the Irish and Sunday Independent from Monday to Saturday for 6 months, or Saturday’s Irish Independent and the Sunday Independent for one year for €349.99 - and receive 30,000 Avios points – the AerClub currency – which can be used towards two Aer Lingus flights to one of 24 European destinations. You can sign up to this great offer here.
We recently launched an introductory digital-only offer to Irish and International customers, giving 18,000 Avios points if you subscribed to the Irish Independent and Sunday Independent digital edition for one year for just €160.
For customers in the Republic of Ireland, you can sign up here for our annual offer to redeem 18,000 Avios points. For UK and international customers, you can sign up here for one year to redeem 9,000 Avios points.
What are Avios points?
Avios points are the reward currency of AerClub. By collecting Avios points, you can turn your flights and shopping into reward flights with Aer Lingus and their partner airlines. Every time you fly, book a hotel stay, or enjoy some retail therapy, you could be collecting Avios points to use towards reward flights. You only need to pay the taxes, fees and charges. For more information, please click here.
How does the offer work?
When you subscribe to the Irish and Sunday Independent Avios offer, we will credit your AerClub account with 30,000 Avios points – which can be used towards two Aer Lingus flights to one of 24 European destinations.
1. Sign up to Irish Independent and Sunday Independent Home Delivery Service here.
2. You will receive an email from Reach Home Delivery, confirming your subscription and providing you with a link to create your AerClub account.
3. Within 21 days, you will then receive an email from Avios with your eVoucher and instructions on how to add your 30,000 Avios points to your AerClub account.
4. Once your AerClub account has been credited with your Avios points, which can be used towards to 2 reward flights to one of 24 European destinations.
Where can I fly?
Spend your Avios points on reward flights. All you need to do is pay the taxes, fees and charges. If you fly with Aer Lingus, you could save on your trip by traveling off-peak. During off-peak periods, which are two thirds of the year, you will need less Avios to fly. Peak and off-peak periods vary but generally follow busy travel periods and school holidays.
Your 30,000 Avios points will allow you to fly to various destinations which include London, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, Amsterdam, Bordeaux, Brussels, Paris, Dusseldorf and Nantes – are from 8,000 Avios points off peak, and 10,000 Avios points during peak times.
Other destinations including Palma, Barcelona, Berlin, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Geneva, Ibiza, Lisbon, Lyon, Madrid, Nice, Venice and Verona – are from 13,000 Avios points off peak, and 15,000 Avios points during peak times.
If you have any questions on the Avios offer, our customer care team would be more than happy to help you. Please email email@example.com or call 1890130130.
Terms and Conditions
1. This offer includes access to the 7-day home delivery service of the Irish and Sunday Independent for a minimum term of 6 months from your membership start date, and access to the weekend home delivery service of the Irish and Sunday Independent for a minimum term of 12 months from your membership start date.
2. You will also receive access to 7-days of the digital edition for the time period above. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the 6 or 12-month period.
3. You may cancel your membership after 14 days of your membership start date without giving any reason and any remaining payments will be refunded to you. If you choose to cancel your subscription to the Independent within this 14-day cooling-off period, your Avios points will not be due or credited to your AerClub account.
4. This offer is valid for new subscribers to INM only.
5. Your personal details will be shared by the Independent News and Media Group with Avios AGL Limited and Promotional Payment Solutions Limited for the purposes of processing your Avios points reward. Your details will not be stored thereafter or used for marketing purposes.
AerClub and Avios
1. 30,000 Avios points will be added to your AerClub account, which you can use to spend towards flights to various destinations.
2. Please allow 21 days after you subscribe to receive instructions from Avios on how to use your unique voucher code.
3. Please allow 2-5 days after you subscribe to receive Avios points into your AerClub account.
4. You will need to pay taxes, fees and charges for your flights, these are payable in cash.
5. Avios points are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios terms and conditions, for further details please visit www.avios.com
6. This offer is subject to availability.
7. To claim Avios points, customers do the following:
• You must be a member of AerClub, British Airways Executive Club or Iberia Plus.
• The Avios voucher must be claimed online at www.aviosvouchers.com by 23.59 on the 30th June 2017.
• Each voucher and online code is valid for one use only. Once the Avios have been claimed, the voucher cannot be used again and has no value. Vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
• The number of Avios for this promotion will be added to the account number given within 14 working days of you claiming them.
• Lost, damaged or destroyed vouchers will not be replaced or compensated for by Avios Group (AGL) Ltd. At their own discretion, the issuing Partner (Independent News and Media) may replace a voucher, if the Avios assigned to its online code have not already been claimed
• The transfer of the voucher to a third party, including sale, change or auction of the voucher, is illegal.
• AGL and or the issuing Partner reserve the right to audit the use and claiming of vouchers and to take any appropriate action where misconduct is suspected or discovered.
• Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios terms and conditions
• Avios Group (AGL) Ltd registered office number 2260073, registered address Astral Towers, Betts Way, London Road, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9XY.