WATCH: 'Tell ‘em I weren’t miming, they might think I was miming!' - Adele's show suffers a bit of a glitch
Adele's Birmingham gig suffered a bit of a glitch earlier this week when the PA system failed during her performance.
The singer was in the middle of belting out 'All I Ask' from her album 25 whyen the sound suddenly failed and fans could not hear her sing.
Adele was oblivious, however, as she could everything perfectly well in her earpiece.
Her fans began singing along to fill the void and Adele was a little thrown.
“Why did you all start cheering midway through? I thought there was a streaker on stage, what was that?” she asked once she had finished.
“The sound went off?! The PA f**king cut off?! Oh f**king ‘ell. Well I didn’t cut off in me ears, I could hear myself!” she said.
“Tell ‘em I weren’t miming, they might think I was miming! Every f**king show I sing live, never mimed in me life.”
The Oscar-winner has been playing a blinder on her tour so far, helping fans get engaged, singing along with an autistic fan, inviting two Irish guys to perform on stage at the 3Arena in Dublin, and engaging in hilarious banter at each and every show.
She will complete her European tour in June and will then headline Glastonbury with Coldplay and Muse.
- 'You're more f**king boring for moaning about me headlining' - Adele responds to Glastonbury criticism
- Irish guys invited to sing on stage with Adele will appear on Ellen DeGeneres Show
- WATCH: Adele brings 12-year-old autistic girl on stage to sing and Emily blows audience away
- WATCH: Adele invites Irish duo on stage at 3Arena after wowing her with viral video
- Adele 'furious' after hacker shares baby scan photo
- 'That was the most beautiful thing I've witnessed' - Adele celebrates fan engagement at London gig