Man charged over break-in at Simon Cowell's mansion
A man has been charged with burglary after a break-in at Simon Cowell's mansion while the music mogul, his partner and baby son were asleep.
The X Factor supremo previously told how he was left shaken and feared for the safety of his baby son Eric after an intruder stole cash and jewellery from his home during the night-time raid in west London last year.
Darren February, (35), has been charged with burglary after the incident at Holland Park on December 4, Scotland Yard said.
He is due to appear at Hammersmith Magistrates' Court on October 5.
Following the burglary, The Sun quoted a family friend as saying: "Obviously Simon and Lauren are really badly shaken by this. It's a horrible violation of their privacy. But more than anything they are incredibly relieved no-one was hurt.
"As upsetting as it is, Simon can cope with losing possessions, as long as his family are safe. That is his one and only concern."