* 'i' Exhibition and Book Launch; Mar 14-17, 11am-6pm. The Library Project, Temple Bar. Photographer Eamonn Doyle showcases photographs of elderly Dubliners. Free
* Festival Treasure Hunt; Mar 15, 10am. City Hall, Dame Street.Teams of four will explore Dublin city's famous landmarks and discover and solve clues in this 1hr 45m treasure hunt. Free
* Live on the Green; Mar 15, 6pm. St Stephen's Green north. Performances from Jerry Fish and Booka Brass Band. Free
* Father Ted Show; Mar 16, 8.30pm. Laughter Lounge, Eden Quay. Comedic performances from Joe Rooney (Father Damo) and Patrick McDonnell (Eoin McLove), with staff in fancy dress serving 'Mrs Doyle's Craggy Island iced tea'
* Irish craft beer and food market; Mar 13-17, 10am- 8pm
CHQ, IFSC. A celebration of Irish craft brewing, Irish whiskey and artisan food. Free
* St Patrick's Day Parade; Mar 17, 12pm. Beginning at Parnell Square. Theme is 'Let's Make History' and will feature Ireland's leading pageant companies and their creations, with marching bands from around the world. Free