Closing Date: Wednesday December 15, 2021
Thank you for your entry.
THE Argus and Drogheda Independent are delighted to announce that we have once again teamed up with DkIT GAA Club and Louth GAA to pick the 2021 Lennon Cup All-Star team.
Once again your vote will be crucial, accounting for 50 per cent of the overall voting, while a panel of judges will make up the other 50 per cent (in the event of a tie the public online voting will determine selection).
To cast your vote you must select a full team from the list below comprising: ONE goalkeeper; SIX Defenders; TWO Midfielders; SIX Forwards.
Voting will close on Wednesday 15th December at 6pm.
The organising committee’s decision is final.
• You must select a FULL team
• Selecting a player more than once in your team will VOID your entire vote
By submitting this form, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
1. Terms & Conditions1. The Lennon Cup All-Star team public vote runs from 30/11/2021 to 6pm on 09/12/2021
2. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
3. Only one entry is allowed per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. Subscribers must cast their votes before the applicable closing date.
5. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
6. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to Drogheda-Independent.ie or argus.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of voting.
7. Drogheda-Independent.ie and argus.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Drogheda-Independent.ie and argus.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
8. The committee's decision is final