Tuesday 24 October 2017

'Phoned the vets, they told me to phone the doctor' - Irish mammy accidentally drinks dog's medicine

Photo: Ciara Maxwell / Facebook
Photo: Ciara Maxwell / Facebook
Independent.ie Newsdesk

Independent.ie Newsdesk

An Irish mammy sent her daughter a series of hilarious texts after accidentally drinking the dog's medicine.

Spare a thought for poor Helen Maxwell who tried to treat her cough with a cough bottle but accidentally reached for the dog's medicine instead.

In a state of panic, the poor woman called the vets to see if they could help but they referred her to a doctor.

Even worse, when she sent her daughter Ciara panicked text messages to explain the predicament she had found herself in, her daughter couldn't take her seriously.

Her response: "I can't actually see the screen from laughing so much."

Well you would, wouldn't you?

As long as you knew that they weren't going to die.

Online Editors

Editors Choice

Also in Entertainment