Working the social networks youtube
Youtube celebrated its seventh birthday last week. With 72 hours of video uploaded every minute and more than four billion views per day, it is hard to classify it as anything but a roaring success!
But how can your business make the best of it?
Let's say you own a gym or are working as a personal trainer. Here are some tips to help get you started:
• People love video, so start by creating multiple videos demonstrating your expertise with numerous exercises. The more the better.
• Place a link to your website on the first line of the description of each video starting with "http://" in order to create a clickable link leading directly to your site.
• Now place top-searched keywords in the fitness niche in the "tags" and the "description".
• Remember that Google owns YouTube, so this will assist you in ranking in Google searches.
• Use the video response feature to have your videos appear beside the highest viewed videos on YouTube to leverage that traffic and gain lots of video views.
• Share your videos on your other social networks and those of your competitors to build up your brand, expand your reach -- and, with any luck, kick off a viral campaign.
Paul O'Mahony co-founded SocialMediaFrontiers.com. You can reach him on www.facebook.com/ SocialMediaFrontiers or at www.Twitter.com/Paulatsmf
Sunday Indo Business