Apple shows off the fun side of the Watch with funky ad campaign
Apple is hoping to show off the prowess of the Watch by showcasing its fun side with six new adverts proving a smartwatch can beat out a smartphone.
The tech giant yesterday debuted six new 15-second shorts for Apple Watch, highlighting various features, from Apple Pay to audio messages to fitness features.
The adverts are funky, quirky and playful, and each depict a difference scenario in which Apple Watch users require its assistance to perform a task.
The adverts, titled Ride, Sing, Train, Date, Sprinkle, and Cycle:
- Sprinkle: With Apple Watch, and Apple Pay, buying something on the go is simpler than ever
- Date: When you get a new message Apple Watch gently lets you know it’s there, so you can see it right away
- Ride: Apple Watch gives you turn-by-turn directions, so if you get a little lost you won’t be for long
- Sing: Sending an audio message on your Apple Watch is simple. Just say it and send it
- Train: Apple Watch lets you check your heart rate fast so you can keep your heart beating faster
- Cycle: Apple Watch tracks every second of your ride, from warm up to cool down