Property & Mortgages
Inflation eases but cost of renting home at record level of €1,122 a month
Rental costs are continuing to rise but there has been a easing off in the rate of the increase.
- Brendan Keenan: 'There is still a failure to see the extent of our housing problem'
- Government behind target for social housing builds this year - new report
- Renters will soon be able to find out how much previous tenants charged
- Foreign investors rush to cash in on our housing crisis
- Just 36 out of 1,479 one-bed flats cost €1,000 or less