Tracker scandal: 99 people lost their homes with 40,100 mortgage accounts impacted
The final report into the tracker scandal has found that 99 people lost their homes due to the scandal.
- Tracker mortgage scandal: Permanent TSB hit with €21m fine, the largest-ever imposed by Central Bank
- Costs to increase further at AIB on the back of tracker mortgage scandal
- Tracker total set to rise over 40,000 cases and cost €1bn
- 'Last chance to restore trust' - D'Arcy warns financial crash and tracker mortgage scandal did 'terrific damage' to Irish banks
- Central Bank fines Wells Fargo €5.8m for reporting breaches