Insurance now the biggest bill for GAA clubs
The cost of insurance has doubled for GAA clubs in the past five years.
- 'Most claims related to injuries from social events' - Cost of insurance doubles for GAA clubs
- Comment: Early-season fan furore puts pressure on GAA to increase the number of live games on TV
- Dublin reign supreme - but where does your county rank on the 2018 GAA rich list?
- Big money brings an even bigger threat to amateur wall
- Comment: Money talks in Dublin’s bumper deal but there’s no easy fix as GAA looks to bridge the gap