Taxpayers beware - this time it's our money, not Europe's, paying for infrastructure
The vast bulk of cash that's going to be needed to fund the new roads, hospitals and houses announced yesterday will be raised at home through taxation.
- Farmers 'must be protected from cuts' in wake of Brexit
- How schools will get a 'direct role' in reshaping Leaving Cert
- Choreographed more for propaganda than planning
- Only time will tell if blueprint is genuine vision or a work of fiction
- Three new hospitals in health's €10.9bn - but no timeline on projects