Fly in the face of last minute fare hikes
I had to make a last-minute trip abroad last week, just over and back quickly. I knew it would be more expensive than if I had the luxury of booking well in advance, but it was still a shock.
- Why taking photographs is ruining your holiday – and everyone else's
- Sinead Ryan: How to save money by holidaying close to home
- Magic Monday: Late getaways from €99 with our Top 5 travel deals!
- Six tips for avoiding jet lag when you fly long-haul
- Revealed: Europe's cheapest destinations for a last-minute beach...