The Department of Finance has said high profile issues such as water charges and property market issues will not be on the agenda when the Troika arrives next week. But what should they be asking the Government.
1. Are you going to back plans by the Central Bank to prevent most home-owners from borrowing more than 80pc of the cost of a house, and if not, why not?
2. Why has the long-delayed Legal Services Bill still not made it through the Oireachtas?
3. What are you doing to control health spending over-runs?
4. Why are you making such a mess of introducing water charges?
5. What are you doing for the long-term unemployed to help reintegrate them to the workforce?