Landini's vital statistics
Making its debut in Ireland on the Irwin Bros Stand at the Fintona and Cavan shows was the Landini 7-185 Techno, the first of the firm's 7-Series models brought in by Dublin-based distributors D&S Machinery Ltd.
• Power: 171hp with Power Boost up to 183hp.
• Engine: Fiat Power Train (FPT) -- NEF engine.
• Transmission: 32 Forward/24 Reverse Autopowershift Transmission (creeper optional) through four ranges and eight powershift gears. Standard 'H' pattern gearshift and de-clutch button.
• Speed: 40kph (50kph optional).
• Hydraulics: Closed-centre hydraulic system. Standard 130 litres/min hydraulic oil flow or optional 163 litres/min.
• Hitch: CBM telescopic unit.