Leinster Farm Sales
Pictures: Chinese interest expected in massive Meath equine complex on the market for €9.25m
An equine complex on 364 acres and featuring nine residences, 71 stables and five yards has gone on the market at €9.25m.
- Pictures: Stunning organic farm with top class cattle handling facilities makes €8,000/acre
- Waiting for the muse to descend in the Garden county
- Last lots of legendary IFA man's farm are on the market
- VIDEO: Clinton family expand their dairy operations in Meath
- Local dairy farmer swoops for 89ac Westmeath holding with Victorian style house