War On Terror
German teenage 'Isis bride' could face death penalty in Iraq
Iraq’s Prime Minister has said it is possible a teenage German ‘jihadi bride’ could face the death penalty for her involvement with Isis.
- German girl (16) found in Mosul tunnel 'was married to Chechen Isis fighter and killed Iraqi troops'
- Islamic State suicide bombers attack coalition base in Iraq
- More than 80 dead in Islamic State-claimed attack in southern Iraq
- Hundreds of foreign Islamic State family members being held in Iraq
- Teenage German Isil bride rescued from rubble in Mosul