How Kim Jong Un's sibling lived a quiet life before assassination - and previously pleaded with North Korean leader for his life
Before he was killed in Malaysia, Kim Jong Nam, the estranged half-brother of North Korea's leader, lived quietly in the Asian gambling hub of Macau, avoiding controversy and seemingly relaxed about personal safety, according to sources close to him.
- Third woman arrested in connection with airport assassination of Kim Jong Un's brother
- Hunt for 'LOL' woman over death of Kim's brother
- All you need to know about Kim Jong Nam - the North Korean leader's half-brother who was assassinated in international airport
- Woman detained in connection to astonishing assassination of Kim Jong Un's half brother
- Woman arrested in Malaysia over death of N Korean leader's half-brother