Donald Trump ends decades-long White House tradition of celebrating Ramadan with iftar dinner
Donald Trump’s government has not held an iftar dinner for the end of Ramadan, breaking a Muslim tradition held at the White House for more than two centuries.
- Ivanka must testify in shoe copycat row
- 'I did not record conversations with ex-FBI director' - Trump
- US state accidentally passes bill allowing pregnant women to legally murder anyone they want
- Looking ruff: Martha the mastiff wins World's Ugliest Dog Contest
- Macron teams up with Schwarzeneggar to take swipe at Trump