President Trump calls attackers 'evil losers', offers 'deepest condolences' to victims
President Donald Trump has expressed his "deepest condolences" to the victims of the Manchester bombing calling attackers "evil losers".
- 'An attack on innocence and happiness' - Taoiseach Enda Kenny's strong words following Manchester suicide bomb attack
- Harry Styles, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift among celebs taking to social media to mourn Manchester Arena blast victims
- 'Broken' Ariana Grande reportedly suspends tour after attack at her Manchester gig
- WATCH: Terrifying amateur video captures moment of Manchester blast
- WATCH: 'We'll all go to bed holding our little ones even tighter this evening' - James Corden pays emotional tribute to victims of Manchester attack