Insider photo of White House inadvertently reveals President Trump's to-do list
A famous rabbi has accidentally shared a photo of a checklist of goals for the Trump administration.
Orthodox Jewish author Shmuley Boteach visited the White House on Tuesday for Israel’s Independence Day and posted photos with people including Vice-President Mike Pence, Chief Strategist Steve Bannon and Senator Ted Cruz.
Boteach shared two pictures with his 240,000 Twitter followers of him posing with Bannon in front of a white board that has a to-do list clearly written on it, most of which relate to immigration and Obamacare.
Among the items, some of which are already ticked off, are:
- Cancel all federal funding to sanctuary cities
- Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions
- Build the border wall with Mexico
- Hire 5,000 more border patrol agents
- Triple the number of ICE agents
- Repeal and replace Obamacare
The White House has not yet commented on the pictures.