'I didn't even apologise to my wife' - 10 of the best quotes from the final US presidential debate
Here are some of the memorable quotes from the final US presidential debate ahead of next month's election.
1. "I will tell you at the time. I will keep you in suspense" - Donald Trump refuses to confirm if he will accept the election result after claiming it will be rigged in favour of Hillary Clinton.
2. "There was even a time when Trump didn't get an Emmy for his TV programme three years in a row and he started tweeting that the Emmys were rigged" - Mrs Clinton suggests Mr Trump has repeatedly claimed results against him have been rigged.
3. "We have some bad hombres here and we're going to get them out" - Mr Trump on his plan to build a wall on the US-Mexico border if he is elected president.
4. "He'd rather have a puppet as president of the United States" - Mrs Clinton brands Mr Trump a "puppet" of Russian president Vladimir Putin.
5. "She doesn't like Putin because Putin has outsmarted her every step of the way" - Mr Trump claimed the Russian leader had "no respect" for Mrs Clinton.
6. "I didn't even apologise to my wife who is sitting right here because I didn't even do anything" - Mr Trump denies claims from a number of women that he sexually assaulted them,
7. "Donald thinks belittling women makes him bigger. He goes after their dignity and self-worth" - Mr Clinton responds to Mr Trump's lewd comments about women.
8. "Such a nasty woman" - Mr Trump launches a personal attack on Mrs Clinton during the third debate.
9. "On the day I was in the situation room monitoring the raid that brought Osama Bin Laden to justice he was hosting the Celebrity Apprentice" - Mrs Clinton compares her political experience to Mr Trump's former television role.
10. "Based on what she's saying ... you can take the baby and rip the baby out of the womb in the ninth month, on the final day, and that's unacceptable" - Mr Trump voices his "pro-life" stance during the abortion debate.