'Delusional president an accomplice to domestic terrorism'
The Anne Frank Centre for Mutual Respect has called on Twitter to suspend Donald Trump's account following his comments on the violence in Charlottesville.
- Trump faces growing demands to fire Bannon
- Donald Trump disbands White House business councils amid resignations
- Charlottesville Violence: Key moments from Donald Trump's extraordinary press conference
- Donald Trump wades into race row by claiming 'both sides to blame for Charlottesville violence'
- 'Justice will be delivered' - Trump finally denounces Charlottesville violence two days after deadly protests