What we know so far about the Brazilian football team plane crash
Officials say survivors are being rescued from the wreckage of the plane which was carrying 81 people, including the squad of a top Brazilian football team. The plane crashed outside the Colombia city of Medellin.
Here is everything we know so far:
1. The plane was carrying 81 passengers when it crashed into the mountains near the Colombian city of Medellin.
2. Brazilian football team Chapecoense Real were on board. It is understood three football players are among the survivors.
3. A total of 75 people have been confirmed dead, it is understood the death toll may continue to rise.
4. At the moment, six people have survived the plane crash. Authorities say they have not ruled out finding more survivors.
5. The Chapecoense football team has changed the colour of their badge from green to black and all South American football matches have been suspended as a mark of respect.