The death toll from the earthquake that hit Indonesia earlier this week has reached 30.
Soldiers, police and volunteers are searching debris from the earthquake for another 12 people who are believed to be missing.
Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, of the National Disaster Mitigation Agency, said the main focus of recovery efforts would be to search for more victims, assist the injured and provide supplies for those in need.
Mr Nugroho said 275 people were injured and more than 4,300 houses and buildings were damaged in Aceh province in Tuesday's magnitude-6.1 quake.
Indonesia is prone to earthquakes. In 2004, a magnitude-9.1 earthquake off Aceh triggered a tsunami that killed 230,000 people in 14 countries.