Updated 'An attack on innocence and happiness' - Taoiseach Enda Kenny's strong words following Manchester suicide bomb attack
Taoiseach Enda Kenny has described the Manchester bombing as an attack on "innocence and happiness".
- Harry Styles, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift among celebs taking to social media to mourn Manchester Arena blast victims
- 'I am not aware of any Irish citizens affected by Manchester blast' - Foreign Affairs Minister
- 'Broken' Ariana Grande reportedly suspends tour after attack at her Manchester gig
- WATCH: Terrifying amateur video captures moment of Manchester blast
- WATCH: 'We'll all go to bed holding our little ones even tighter this evening' - James Corden pays emotional tribute to victims of Manchester attack