'I cry for victims' - terrorist's mum
The mother of the Westminster terrorist has said she is "deeply shocked, saddened and numbed" by his actions and has "shed many tears" for his victims.
- London attacker interested in jihad but 'no evidence of Isis link' - police
- 'I have shed many tears' - Mother of Westminster killer says she is 'deeply shocked, saddened'
- Tourist killed in London terror attack 'would not have borne ill feelings towards attacker', family claim
- Westminster attacker's daughter 'refused Islam' and wore revealing dress to prom instead of burqa
- Muslim women gather on Westminster Bridge to condemn 'abhorrent' attack