Turkey accuses Russia of slander as Moscow has 39 businessmen arrested in wake of downed plane
Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan has accused Moscow of slander after Russia claimed Ankara bought oil from Isil and arrested dozens of Turkish businessmen who face deportation.
- Russia-Turkey row over downed warplane escalates
- Second pilot from downed Russian warplane 'safe and sound'
- Putin: I want an apology or an offer to make up the damages from the Turks over downed jet
- Russia to impose economic sanctions on Turkey over jet downing
- Russian plane was in Turkish airspace 'for just a few seconds'