Boris Johnson offers Osborne job in 'unity government'
George Osborne has been offered the opportunity to be British chancellor or foreign secretary in Boris Johnson and Michael Gove's "dream ticket" leadership plan.
- The rise and rise of Boris - the studied but likeable young English fogey
- Sterling to slide further as political crisis grips Britain after 'Leave' vote
- Forget trying to lure London bankers and focus on keeping the UK in single market
- Cameron to face EU over Brexit
- As EU and UK separate, we’ll be pulled in opposing directions