Cameron quits as market turmoil greets Brexit vote
David Cameron announced his resignation as Prime Minister yesterday after Britain voted to leave the European Union, sparking a political, economic and constitutional crisis.
- Britain leaving, Cameron going - and the ramifications of this have only just begun
- Official Ireland got this horribly wrong, there is no Plan B
- As David Cameron loses biggest gamble, Boris Johnson looks biggest winner
- Britain told to begin process of leaving EU as soon as possible
- Taoiseach has 12-minute phonecall with outgoing British Prime Minister David Cameron