VIDEO: Girl rescued by fire fighters after getting stuck in washing machine
Published 04/09/2014 | 17:01
A young girl in China had to be rescued by fire fighters after getting stuck inside a washing machine.
Emergency services received a call from a woman who told them her daughter had become trapped after climbing into the machine out of curiosity.
Fire fighters arrived at the family home and decided to use an electric saw to cut open the washing machine.
To protect the little girl from the sparks produced during the opening of the machine, her mother covered her with a coat.
She was pulled out of the washing machine 15 minutes later.
According to reports, she was not seriously injured but suffered a few scratches.
Irish IndependentFollow @Independent_ie