Malaysia to offer reward for missing Flight MH370
Malaysia said on Thursday it would pay a reward to any private company that found the fuselage of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, days after a fruitless, three-year hunt was suspended.
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 ends after nearly three years, with key questions unanswered
- Flight 370 families call for debris to be examined
- MH370: Poignant photos of 'possible' victims belongings from missing plane released
- Missing flight MH370: Three pieces of debris washed ashore may be from doomed flight
- Passengers and crew need treatment after severe turbulence on Malaysia Airlines flight