Kim Jong-un bans all weddings, funerals and freedom of movement in North Korea
Weddings and funerals have been banned and Pyongyang is in lockdown as preparations for a once-in-a-generation party congress get underway in North Korea.
- US citizen jailed for 10 years for spying in North Korea
- 'Provocative' North Korean missile launches fall flat
- South Korea: Suspected mid-range North Korean missile crashes
- North Korea builds mock-up of South's presidential palace to fire rockets at when 'Kim Jong Un annoyed'
- North Korea 'erects mock-up of Seoul presidential palace for firing drill'