China follows UN sanctions with bans and limits on fuel products to North Korea
China said on Saturday it will ban exports of some petroleum products to North Korea, as well as imports of textiles from the isolated North, in line with a United Nations Security Council resolution passed after Pyongyang's latest nuclear test.
- North Korea may consider H-bomb test in Pacific, as war of words breaks out between Trump and Kim Jong Un
- Trump unveils new sanctions against North Korea
- Football in North Korea under Kim Jong-un - an inside look at the beautiful game being played in shadow of nuclear war
- Death toll in overheated nursing home rises to 10, criminal investigation underway
- 'I will tame the mentally deranged US dotard with fire' - Kim Jong Un calls Donald Trump 'deranged' as tensions soar