Bali Nine: Indonesia has executed eight prisoners
The Indonesian government has executed eight people for drug offences, including Australians Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran.
- Drug woman's execution delayed
- Indonesia criticised on executions
- Bali Nine: Indonesian court rejects last-ditch appeal by Australian death-row convicts
- Australian convict marries girlfriend as Indonesia execution looms
- Indonesian appeals court to issue verdict on fate of Australian death row convicts on April 6