Search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 ends after nearly three years, with key questions unanswered
The search for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 has ended after nearly three years, the Joint Agency Co-ordination Centre in Australia has said.
- Flight 370 families call for debris to be examined
- MH370: Poignant photos of 'possible' victims belongings from missing plane released
- Missing flight MH370: Three pieces of debris washed ashore may be from doomed flight
- Debris from MH370 arrives in Australia for testing
- Search for missing flight MH370 narrowed to Indian Ocean 'hot spot'