independent

Saturday 19 April 2014

Video: Man left in coma after liquid nitrogen poured into pool at party

A 21-year-old man was left in a coma, with eight other partygoers hospitalised after a pool party went horribly wrong in Mexican city Leon.

According to reports, the party was hosted by drinks company Jagermeister – where they attempted to create a smoke effect by adding buckets of liquid nitrogen in the pool.

 

Unfortunately the liquid nitrogen reacted dangerously with the chlorine, leaving partygoers fighting for a breath.

 

The video footage shows a normal pool party that turned to horror, when people in the water started fainting and frantically trying to get out.

Also in this Section

Classifieds

CarsIreland

Independent Shopping.ie

Meet, chat and connect with
singles in your area

Independent Shopping.ie

Meet Singles Now

Findajob

Apps

Now available on

Independent.ie on Twitter

More

Most Read

Independent Gallery

Your photos

Send us your weather photos promo

Celebrity News