Tell tale trail: Mum posts video of toddler sons’ carnage with a bag of flour
A SHOCKED American mother has recorded the moment she discovered the havoc two toddlers and a bag of flour can wreak in just a few minutes.
The unidentified woman uploaded her video of the boys, aged 3 and 1, when she returned to her living room from the bathroom when she was feeling unwell.
And the video has gone viral in days.
“Oh my gosh” she is heard to gasp repeatedly before asking the obvious question:”Did you boys get in the flour?”
She then adds: “It looks like a snowman has puked all over my living room.”
“I don’t know what to do. I think I’m going to throw up.”
She tells the boys, called Andrew and Zak: “Yeah, you emptied the whole thing.”
The accompanying description on the YouTube posting says:” Mommy was not feeling well and had to stay in the bathroom longer than usual during which my two boys, aged 1 and 3, took my new bag of flour out of the cupboard and destroyed my house.
“This is from ONE 5lb bag. Don’t believe me? Hand a full bag to a 3-year-old and see what happens.”