Seven children, one adult found dead in US
Published 08/04/2015 | 02:30
Police say seven children and one adult, all related, have been found dead in a Maryland home in the US.
The divorced kitchen worker in Maryland and his seven children were accidentally poisoned by carbon monoxide from a generator.
Friends of Rodney Todd and his children are voicing outrage that their electricity had been shut off due to unpaid bills.
Officers from the Princess Anne Police Department were sent to the home early yesterday after being contacted by a concerned co-worker of the adult.
A news release from the department says the juveniles ranged in age from six to 16.