Donald Trump all but certain to face Hillary Clinton in US election
Once dismissed as a fringe contender, Donald Trump now is all but certain to lead the Republican Party into the US presidential campaign against Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton - a stunning political triumph for a first-time candidate whose appeal to frustrated voters was widely underestimated.
- Donald Trump on cusp of Republican nomination and marches towards the White House after Ted Cruz drops out
- Cruz white flag clears Trump's way to White House nomination
- Ted Cruz fights for survival as Donald Trump predicts Indiana knockout
- Ted Cruz seeks to stop Donald Trump in Indiana
- Notion that Trump can become presidential is laughable