Mother of boy (4) who fell into gorilla enclosure before animal was shot dead responds to critics
The mother of a boy who fell into a gorilla enclosure before the animal was shot dead has issued a statement, saying that “accidents happen”.
- Petitioners call for investigation into "neglectful" parents of boy who fell into gorilla enclosure
- Gorilla is shot dead after boy (4) falls into its zoo enclosure
- Killing of gorilla to save four-year-old boy at zoo sparks outrage
- Gorilla shot dead at zoo after dragging around boy (4) who fell into enclosure
- Gorilla shot dead after grabbing boy, 4, who fell into zoo enclosure