Flight data recorder recovered from crashed EgyptAir jet has been repaired
A flight recorder recovered from the doomed EgyptAir jet, which claimed the life of a Briton when it crashed into the Mediterranean Sea, has been repaired.
- 'A signal has been detected' - French search vessels confirm black boxes of doomed EgyptAir flight located
- EgyptAir crash: Investigators say it's too soon for conclusions as flight data seems to 'point towards a bomb'
- EgyptAir crash 'likely to have been caused by struggle in the cockpit'
- Those on board doomed Egyptair 804
- EgyptAir crash: Smoke detectors in the toilet and window sensors triggered before crash