Human remains retrieved from EgyptAir Flight 804 crash site point to explosion on board
Human remains retrieved from the EgyptAir Flight 804 crash site point to an explosion on board, an Egyptian forensic official has said.
- EgyptAir crash: Flight data points to 'internal explosion' on plane once daubed with graffiti saying 'We will bring this plane down'
- EgyptAir crash: Investigators say it's too soon for conclusions as flight data seems to 'point towards a bomb'
- EgyptAir crash: Smoke detectors in the toilet and window sensors triggered before crash
- EgyptAir flight MS804 crash: Pilot 'highly disciplined' and had 'good reputation'
- EgyptAir crash 'likely to have been caused by struggle in the cockpit'