Cecil the lion's killers suspended by hunting organisation
An international hunting organisation has suspending the membership of the US hunter accused of illegally killing a protected lion in Zimbabwe.
- Cecil the lion's dentist killer Walter Palmer apologises to patients for the ‘disruption’ to his business
- Cecil the lion's killer suspended by hunting organisation
- US dentist who hunted and killed Zimbabwe's beloved lion Cecil forced into hiding
- Cecil the lion's killer Walter Palmer in hiding as global anger reaches hometown
- Cecil the lion: Hunter and farmer charged over hunting kill