Black boxes from crashed EgyptAir flight will go to France for repair
Egyptian investigators said on Thursday they would take the memory chips from the black boxes of crashed EgyptAir flight MS804 to France next week for repairs.
- 'A signal has been detected' - French search vessels confirm black boxes of doomed EgyptAir flight located
- EgyptAir crash: Investigators say it's too soon for conclusions as flight data seems to 'point towards a bomb'
- EgyptAir crash 'likely to have been caused by struggle in the cockpit'
- Those on board doomed Egyptair 804
- EgyptAir crash: Smoke detectors in the toilet and window sensors triggered before crash