Japan condemns apparent IS execution and calls for release of second hostage
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe today called the apparent killing of a Japanese captive by Islamic State militants "outrageous and impermissible," and again called for the group to release a second Japanese national they are holding.
- Officials investigating alleged Isis video claiming one Japanese hostage has...
- Japan 'won't give up on hostages until the very end'
- IS warns 'countdown has begun' for Japanese hostages to be killed
- Deadline to pay Isis ransom for Japanese hostages expires
- 'Extremism and Islam are completely different things' - Japan PM vows to...