Today's Top Stories
Published 11/03/2014 | 15:00
In case you missed it...
Missed one of our most-read stories the first time around? Fret not! As of today, we'll be rounding up our top five pieces that got you talking...all in one place!
1. Dublin's just a walk in the park for Beyonce and Jay-Z
Beyonce and Jay-Z were spotted taking Blue Ivy for a stroll in the Phoenix Park yesterday before dining at Coppinger Row. For the details of their day, see the original story here.
2. Justin Bieber arrogantly argues with defence lawyer, pretends to fall asleep and storms out during deposition
The singer was deposed out of court as part of a paparazzo lawsuit. During this time, he ignored and berated the defence lawyer, pretended to fall asleep and stormed off when asked about Selena Gomez. See it all, here.
3. Harry Styles 'becoming a stranger to rest of One Direction'
Styles' One Direction bandmates are reportedly concerned he plans on going solo soon. After he arrived on stage late at the Brits Awards, there is said to be e an increased divide in among band members. For the original story, click here.
4. Laura Whitmore proves exes really can be friends - with model David Gandy
The MTV presenter was pictured posing (once again!) with ex, male supermodel David gGandy in London - just weeks after being spotted on a date with rumoured beau Paolo Nutini. For the original story, click here.
5. At €302, you'll need a celebrity bank balance to afford IFTA ticket
We lift the lid on what it really costs to attend the Irish Film and Television Awards. Better start saving now. For all the details, click here.