It's Fashion Week which can only mean one thing...take note of the trends you'll be wearing next season.
Kicking off our fashion and beauty special in honour of Fashion Week, here is our step-by-step guide for achieving the perfect low ponytail, a la Raleigh's presentation.
Want more? Let us know what you think on Twitter (@IndoWoman).
1. Blow hair straight and create a clean centre parting.
2. Pull the hair hair back, sitting tightly at the nape of your neck. Ensure that the top half is as smooth as possible. (
(Tip: If you're prone to frizzy hair, try a pea-sized amount of Moroccan Oil just below the roots to help give more of a defined shine)
3. Tie your ponytail as normal, and secure with a thin elastic.
4. Hairspray is your best friend when it comes to keeping a romantic ponytail.
5. Spray some into your hands and smooth it with your fingers, rather than using a brush or comb, which can add unwanted flyaways.