The top model invites us into her skincare regime
Former Miss World Rosanna Davison has been at the top of her game since receiving the title in 2003. As one of Ireland's top models, she's requited to look her best every single day. Ever wonder what the secrets of her clear complexion are? Wonder no more...
1. I'm a big fan of the Kinvara Skincare range. I was recently introduced to this new range of skincare products which are made in Ireland and are 100% organic. I especially love the serum and oil to remove make-up. Plus, they smell divine!
2. Coconut Oil as a body moisturiser really sinks into skin and makes you smell delicious. It works really well as an overnight hair mask too.
3. I wear an SPF50 daily, even in the depths of Irish winter. I really like the Multi Protection SPF50 cream by Revision Skincare.
4. I drink warm water with lemon juice first thing every morning to cleanse my system and boost digestion. This also helps to keep my skin clear and glowing.
5. The healthy fats found in avocados, nuts and seeds really help to keep skin looking plump, firm and nourished. I make sure to include these foods in my diet every day.